It just got a lot easier to access your Trade Explorer! Today we launched the ‘Expand’ functionality — a link at the top right of your Explorer which expands it to a full-page view. It’s like having the Trade Explorer’s four tabs open all at once, and the expanded URL can be bookmarked for quick future reference.
Speaking of bookmarks, we’ve implemented a number of “permalinks” into the Trade Explorer. Most of the links within your Explorer will now update the browser URL, which can then be bookmarked or sent to a friend. For example, all of the following links work for aediaz1′s Trade Explorer:
- Overview tab: forexfactory.com/aediaz1#22
- Trade Report tab: forexfactory.com/aediaz1#22-report
- Trade Graph tab: forexfactory.com/aediaz1#22-graph
- Trade List tab: forexfactory.com/aediaz1#22-list
- Trade List page 2: forexfactory.com/aediaz1#22-list+pg2
- All expanded: forexfactory.com/aediaz1/22
Please contact us if you find any issues or have a request. I handle all Trade Explorer support, and I can tell you the product wouldn’t be nearly as good without all the feedback from you guys!
Posted by Danny, Trade Explorer Product Manager